Become a Peacocks Affiliate
Albert Frank Peacock founded the company in Cheshire, England in 1884. Today Peacocks is part of the Edinburgh Woollen Mill Group Ltd under management led by Philip Day. The brand continues to prosper and is dedicated to creating excellent quality and fashionable inspired clothing for all the family. Versatile basics, comfort and functionality are the key with our Peacocks customers... whatever the occasion.
With over 132 years behind us, Peacocks is a truly international brand with loyal customers across Europe and as far as the Middle East, but we are always looking to grow this with our valued affiliate partners.
Why join the programme?
- Minimum 6% commission rate
- Great conversion rates
- Regularly updated banners, text links and content
- Free shipping over £50
- Minimum 6% commission for all new and existing customers
- Private Offers and Exclusive Opportunities available
- Commissions are paid on the cost of order, excluding delivery
- Transactions are validated once orders had dispatched and the returns policy has passed
- Commissions will not be paid on the purchase of gift vouchers
Currently PPC affiliates are not accepted onto the programme.
Please be aware that all sales will be de-duped against returns.
Connect with us online
Stay up to date on the latest Peacocks news from Peacocks HQ
To discuss how to work further with the Peacocks affiliate programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org